Bimabamba Motor Cover
The insurance rulebook says that car insurance should be a painful one-time payment. At APA, we have now re-written the rule. You can now pay for your car insurance on a monthly basis, in sync with the rest of your life.
Why Monthly Premium?
- Most individuals receive their income monthly and settle their bills
- They find difficulty in catering for large one-time payment
- Recent increases of Motor insurance rates have almost doubled premiums increasing the burden.
- They find it cumbersome to arrange IPF through banks. Monthly premiums will enable them to budget better.
- With this arrangement, you pay as you drive.
- Premiums are paid monthly
- Comprehensive cover for every month paid for
- Hospitalisation following an accident upto Ksh100,000
- Income supplement of Ksh1,000 per day in case of extended hospitalisation following an accident from day 4 to day 10
- Includes terrorism and political violence cover
- Excess protector
- Easy Monthly payments through Cash, M-PESA and other electronic Transfers
- Subsidised tracking device.
- No blame, no excess
- Free windscreen, radio cassette cover
Payment Modes available
- Cash or Monthly cheques
- Airtel Money
- Pesa Point
- Orange Money
How do I get covered?
- Visit our nearest office or contact your insurance intermediary
- Complete our easy to fill proposal
- Indicate preferred mode of payment
- Pay the first premium and drive off with the cover